Adecco is currently taking applications for Industrial Workers in Christiansburg, VA. Industrial worker positions require candidates to inspect materials, maintain production line and supplies. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Inspection of product
* Packaging of product
* Building boxes
* General cleaning of work station
* Complete all job functions and follow proper safety requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* 6 months prior manufacturing experience
* Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
* Must successfully complete a client specific background check and drug screen.
Must be available for day or night (12-hour shifts 6am - 6:30pm and 6pm - 6:30am). Work 15 days a month.
Pay for this position is $9.00/hr plus overtime as needed. Quarterly and annual raises.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to its associates. Benefits available to you as and Adecco associate after one week of employment include:
* Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan.
* 401(K)- Adecco offers all associates the ability to participate in a 40l(K) savings program.
* Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid. Paid weekly.
* Service Bonus - Rewarding associates who make an extended work commitment.
* Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements.
* Referral Bonus - Have your friends put extra cash in your pocket.
APPLY NOW www.adeccousa.com - to be considered for this position or any other manufacturing related opportunities with Adecco.
If you are interested oR know of someone who is - Call NOW ! 540.951.0841