Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Inspectors in Blacksburg, VA for a long-term temporary-to-hire opportunity. These positions positions require candidates to have exceptional attention to detail as you are looking for product defects.
Responsibilities for Coater roles include but are not limited to:
- Exceptional attention to detail a must
- Inspect for defects
- Mark and measure defects
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and drug screen
Must be available to work all shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 12 hour day or night)
Pay for this position is $10.62/hr and must be available to work over time as needed.
Apply Now www.adeccousa.com to be considered for this position or any other manufacturing related opportunities with Adecco.
If you are interested or know someone who is - Call Now! (540) 951-0841
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Like us on Facebook - Adecco Blacksburg
Follow us on Twitter - AdeccoNRV