Onsite Supervisor - 3rd shift
Hours 8:00 pm to 4:30 am Sunday - Thursday
Adecco, the world leader in Staffing and Human Resource Solutions is currently seeking a Onsite Supervisor to join our team to recruit, manage, supervise and retain quality temporary employees in London, Ohio.
Adecco’s Onsite Supervisor essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Daily supervision of temporary employees through policy administration and handling employee relations onsite at our customer’s facility
• Helps with shift start ups and check in processes and conducts employee orientations
• Fills and services client orders. Maximizes use of Adecco’s office technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results
• Act as liaison to client, temporary employees and Adecco local branch
• Ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco and client policies and procedures.
• Provides accurate, timely and complete daily performance analyses.
• Ensures high quality of standards by conducting activities and maintaining systems that secure Adecco’s position as provider of the highest quality service to our onsite customers.
• Performs site safety evaluations and promotes safe work practices
• Attends production/safety meetings as required
• Escalate challenges and problems to the customer’s and Adecco’s management teams
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Associate Degree and related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum three years supervisory and customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization.
• Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
• Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
Adecco provides a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
• Comprehensive 401(k) program
• Ample Personal Time Off Program
• State of the Art Training Adecco
Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America’s largest employers. Check us out: www.AdeccoUSA.com.
Click on “APPLY NOW” for immediate consideration for this position.