Title: Call Center Representative - Customer Service
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Call Center Representative - Customer Service job in Wilmington. This is for a Temp to Hire opportunity. As a Customer Service Representative you will interact with customers via telephone to provide information, process transactions, and reply to inquiries about products and services. You will also be charged with handling and resolving complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative - Customer Service job include:
• Receive/Place a high volume of inbound/outbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
• Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
• Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
• Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
• Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
• Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
• Able to work in a team environment
We have openings Monday – Friday, 8-5pm, must be flexible.
Pay for this position will vary depending on experience. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative - Customer Service job in Wilmington or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled