Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Mechanical Assembler job in Highland Heights, OH. This is a temporary opportunity. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Mechanical Assembler job include:
• Understanding of geometric and dimensional tolerancing, Includes gauging methodologies, electrical measurement systems and torque specifications
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Experienced with Hand tool, DC rundown/fastening systems, torque wrenches, shim gauges, fixtures, dial indicators,etc.)
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma
• 0-4 years electrical/mechanical assembly experience
• Has experience working with both mechanical and electrical component assembly processes on a moving assembly system or flow line process.
• Ability to read both electrical schematics and blue prints.
• Able to follow standard work instructions, product assembly specifications and installation procedures.
• Experience working with both semi-automated and manual assembly tools.
We have openings on first shift from 6:30am-3:00pm. Must have the ability to work over-time and occasional weekends.
Pay for this position is $17.00hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing – Mechanical Assembler job in Highland Heights, OH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled