Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Quality Control Supervisor job in Sycamore, IL. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As a Quality Control Supervisor you will be responsible for administering all quality control responsibilities, coordinating quality control programs, scheduling and coordinating training programs, and assisting in implementing and delivering quality programs. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this QC - Quality Control Supervisor job include:
• Ensure overall excellent customer service, quality and support to containment and inspection activities at an OEM/Supplier facility to which they are assigned.
• Ensure personnel are following guidelines regarding safety, i.e. protective wear, dress code, cell phone use, etc.
• Schedule employee shifts, including up sizing and downsizing when required.
• Facilitate the employee performance correction procedure as required.
• All aspects of launching and maintaining new projects.
• Assist with contractual requirements per the supplier, as needed
• Proficient computer skills. Create charts, graphs and reports, as needed.
• May conduct recruiting services supporting containment projects and sorting activities.
• Review inspection data, place data in computer systems daily, assure that all reporting requirements of the project are met.
•Assure PO values are not exceeded. Assure proper financial coverage for each project. Long-term and short-term budgeting of materials/supplies.
• Maintain and calibrate inspection equipment, review new issues or samples of defects and investigate any failures or spikes in data.
• Create/Audit work instructions and observe inspectors to ensure procedures are correct and consistent.
• Review time sheets for accuracy. Sign off on time sheets. Verify time daily.
• Verify that required supplies are available in sufficient amounts and inventoried.
• Meet with supplier and customer representatives to ensure satisfaction and that all requirements are met.
• Responsible for the health and safety of inspectors and lead hands.
• Troubleshoot, adjust and problem solve with the supplier and associates to improve process flow issues, identify new defects, spikes/spills or calibration issues.
• Complete corrective action reports when required.
• Respond to service requests and ensure overall service quality and support to containment and inspection activities.
• Demonstrates commitment to reduce the risk of workplace accidents by complying with relevant local Health and Safety legislation.
• Experience in quality, sorting and containment, engineering, inspection or a related field required
• 1-3 years supervisory experience required.
• Previous automotive industry experience preferred.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask.
• Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment.
• Ability to take initiative and recognize needs.
• Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
We have openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Pay for this position is $14-14.42/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this QC - Quality Control Supervisor job in Sycamore, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled