Large Format Operator (black and White)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Ability to work with large documents including architectural drawings and renderings, construction blueprints, and large scale documents.
• Experience with large scale black and white copy machines or is able to learn quickly
• Operate large scale copier and bindery equipment.
• Receives, processes, and maintains orders for copier and finishing services from individuals, departments, and prioritize work assignments based on such criteria as customer needs, work load and machine capabilities.
• Makes suggestions regarding paper, binding, and other options.
• Studies production schedules and estimates hour requirements for completion of job assignments and informs the Branch Manager of any requests that can’t be met.
• Processes PDF files that come in via FTP, e-mail, delivery, walk in, or other method.
• Scanning to file of hard copy job following standard operating procedures.
• Inspect finished work for sharpness, density of line, position, count and sizes.
• Stocks paper and supplies in his or her area.
• Reports inventory levels of supplies to facilitate ordering.
• Perform minor repairs and some routine equipment maintenance.
• Record and maintains maintenance reports for all calls on service.
• Report mechanical failure for technician repair to the Assistant Branch Manager or Branch Manager.
• Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product produced.
• Assists in establishing work procedures to meet production schedules.
• Works overtime when necessary. Overtime is a condition of employment.
• Be available for temporary assignment to other branches when needed.
• Perform any other tasks, duties, or functions directed by the Branch Manager.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.