Adecco is currently seeking experienced Assemblers in South Charleston for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!!
Responsibilities for assembly positions include but are not limited to:
• Will be scheduled to work 5 days per week
• Every weekend is mandatory
• Must have flexibility to work in multiple departments
• Guaranteed to work 4-12 hours per shift
• $10.00 on 1st shift, $10.20 on 2nd shift and $10.30 on 3rd shift
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
Prior manufacturing, construction, or general labor experience
Reliable transportation a must
Willing to work overtime on a daily basis if needed
Ability to lift up to 35 pounds repeatedly
Must be able to successfully complete a background check and drug screen
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco.