A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Call Center Representatives in Springfield, Ohio for a long-term position. Customer Service Representatives will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and be able to resolve complaints and escalated issues.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Call Center Representative include but are not limited to the following:
• Handle in-bound and out-bound calls from our customers in insurance, mortgage, banking and property loss. More experienced associates will handle escalated calls.
• Deliver outstanding service to customers and fulfill the customers' needs in a claims center using various means of communication
• Follow standard screens/scripts to perform tasks
• Resolve questions and problems addressed by claimant
• Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or trouble shooting the items raised by the client/customer.
• Responds to written and verbal customer requests, inquiries, and complaints in a timely and professional manner
• Researches items received via faxes, reports, tasks/client referrals, correspondence, and refund/return checks
• Makes appropriate telephone calls to resolve issue
Qualifications for Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Strong attention to detail
• Works well in a fast paced/high stress environment
• At least 1 year call center customer service experience
• General computer skills including managing and manipulating multiple programs simultaneously
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to make good decisions
• Ability to adapt easily as procedures/client needs change
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to be very flexible with policy/procedure and assignment changes
Pay for this position is $12.50/hr. Shifts vary based on business needs: General availability should be between the hours of 8a-9p, Monday through Friday. Some shifts will work Saturday from 9a-3p as needed. 30 hrs per week.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for Customer Care position in Springfield or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled