Adecco is currently seeking Material Handlers for positions in Jackson Center. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. As a Warehouse Material Handler you will manually move freight, stock or other materials and perform other general labor related tasks within the warehouse. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Material Handler job include:
• Pick orders from warehouse inventory
• Unload, move, and store a variety of materials, parts, and products
• Utilize power and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment
• Store and stack materials according to company standards
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials
• May perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and shelf stocking
• Assist with a broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing forklifts, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Steady work history
• At least 1 year of forklift experience
• Valid driver’s license
We have openings for shifts from 5:00a.m.-5:10p.m. and 7 am-7:10 pm that pay $13.50 per hour and shifts that go from 5:00 p.m.-5:10a.m. and 7:00 pm-7:10 am that pay $13.90 per hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this job in Jackson Center or you can visit our
website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. Equal Opportunity