Adecco is hiring Machine Operators for a manufacturing company located in East Butler, PA. Our client is looking for machine operator candidates for the production of industrial steel wire.
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Shift Flexibility required - shifts for most operations are typically Monday through Friday 7-3 and 3-11. Plating operation works rolling 12 hour shifts and number of days per week depends on the production schedules.
- Steel toe boots or protective shoes must be worn.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 50 lb without physical restrictions
- Ability to use shop-floor measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, tapes, weigh scales, etc.
- Ability to record data and fill out production reports.
- Possession of general mechanical aptitude and maintenance ability a plus.
- Must pass pre-employment screenings
Qualified individuals must be on time for work and reliable, keep their areas neat and clean, willing to work with others and be responsible for quality and production on their machines.
Forklift experience is a prefered but not required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Referral bonus
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled