Adecco has assembly and warehouse openings on the first shift.
Pay for this position is $9.00 hour plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High school diploma, GED/equivalent
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
- Able to work independently and with others
- Able to stand for prolonged periods
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Must work well with others in a production environment
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Call 724.284.9555 or click on Apply Now to be considered for this warehouse position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled