KDMK in Mount Sterling has partnered with Adecco to recruit energetic & motivated manufacturing employees to assemble gasoline fuel pump modules, fuel filters, suction filters, pressure regulators, valves and other products for the automotive industry. These 90 day temporary-to-full-time machine operator positions in an Automotive Assembly enviroment are available on 1st and 2nd shift. Employees will work full-time 40 hour work week plus Saturdays and some Sundays as required. Any hours over 40 in a work week is paid at time-and-a-half.
Employees must have the ability to work independently, as well as in a team with other associates and departments in order to successfully complete projects and tasks. Individuals in this position must have strong interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to complete routine tasks quickly. Must possess problem solving skills with high attention to detail in order to ensure that all work meets established standards and regulations. Individuals in this position must be able to meet quick production schedules, and must be flexible and adaptable in the face of constantly changing requirements.
$9.50 for 1st shift that starts at 5:30am
$9.85 for 2nd shift that starts at 5:30pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Produce automotive parts in the cycle time intended.
* Reports defects and any other issues to team leader in a prompt and polite manner
* Performs other duties as needed, including specific tasks based on special projects
* Works any assigned shift and overtime as required (Must have the flexibility to change shifts)
* Follows safe work procedures and wears personal protective equipment as required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Must be able to read and comprehend documents, such as safety rules, operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers
* Must be able to perform visual inspections to compare parts, part numbers and bin numbers
* Must be able to understand and follow verbal instructions
* Must be able to reach and work overhead
* Must be able to stand in a small area for 8-12 hours
* Must be able to work using air, electric machines
* Must be able to work with propane, oil, viscore for manufacturing and blue resin compound
* Must be able to perform very fast paced and repetitive work requiring the use of both hands
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industy to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Automotive Assembly job in the Mount Sterling, KY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to seach for other opportunities thatt are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable