Our client in Fremont, MI is searching for an experienced machine operator to join their pilot plant team. The position will require hands on work in the pilot plant performing ingredient weigh ups, data collection, machine operation, support of pilot plant trial runs in the production of consumable foods.
* Support scale up of bench top formulas to pilot plant, inclusive of raw material weigh ups, batching and finished product testing.
* To include package testing.
* Keep pilot plant well organized and clean, assisting with storage areas as needed.
* Adhere to high sanitation, GMP, safety standards.
* Must maintain accurate, thorough records.
* Working in typical commercial/industrial food preparation environments.
* Physically demanding work, lift up to 40lbs.
* Candidate must be able to thrive in a fast paced, multi-project/task environment and be comfortable working with people of varying disciplines and levels.
* Work schedule may vary depending on business needs.
* Other projects and duties as assigned.
* Experience with a variety of mechanical, electrical and/or food processing systems is desirable.
* Demonstrate proficient communications and ability to work in a team environment under short timelines.