Adecco is looking to fill immediate openings for Entry Level Manufacturing Assembler jobs in Milford, NH. Candidates MUST be able to start immediately and be flexible with their schedules as the start times can vary. These Entry Level Manufacturing Assembler positions are for temporary seasonal employment. If you meet the qualifications below please Apply Now!
Manufacturing Assembler Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Assemble assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines
• Picking and packing of all finished products
• Notifies supervisor of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions
• Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
Manufacturing Assembler Skills and Requirements are:
• Warehouse or manufacturing experience a plus, but entry level candidates are encouraged to apply
• Positions require candidate to stand on their feet for the entire shift
• Regular bending, reaching, pulling, twisting and lifting up to 25lbs
• Candidate must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with strong fragrance.
• Written and Oral Communication Skills
• Physical Dexterity
• Reading Skills
Starting rate is $8.50 per hour and Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
If you are interested in this Entry Level Manufacturing Assembler position and can start IMMEDIATELY Apply Now! If you have any questions you can call or email Aubrey Atchinson at Aubrey.Atchinson@adeccona.com or 1 866-892-5140 x296.