Our client, a leader in the financial/banking industry with locations from coast to coast, is currently recruiting for a Documentation Consultant. This is a global Fortune 500 Company, and a foot in the door has the possibility to open additional opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends.
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position(s): Documentation Consultant
Location: Atlanta GA
Hours: 8-5 MF
Pay Rates: $17.77/hr
Length: 6 month contract
Gathers loan applicant information, submits to underwriting, clears conditions, may close loans. Submits for underwriting, clears conditions may also close loans. Must be eligible to manage or perform loan origination or servicing functions under Mortgage Investor or government agency guideline requirements.
Position would ideally have COMPASS (mainframe), ALS, system experience (Suntrust systems).
Have experience reviewing real estate documents, including legal descriptions, property tax bills, possibly have experience reviewing flood and hazard insurance policies.
Back office brokerage background is a plus.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
* Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
* 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
* Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
* Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
* Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
* State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
* Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.