Our client, a leader in the financial/banking industry with locations from coast to coast, is currently recruiting for a Post Closing Specialist on a contract basis. This is a global Fortune 500 Company, and a foot in the door has the possibility to open additional opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends.
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position(s): Post Closing Specialist
Location: Roanoke TX
Hours: M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Pay Rates: $15.50hr
Length: 8 month contract
Reviews real estate loans to ensure that they are closed in conformance with guidelines. Tracks and clears post close file exceptions.
Review of signed loan documents to determine compliance, completeness and accuracy
Delivery of files to lenders
Working with lenders, notaries, borrower to obtain documentation required for loan funding/disbursement; follow up on outstanding documentation
Review of daily reports to ensure deadlines are met;
Assist in other areas of the department.
Disbursement/funding resolution of all residential mortgage loans.
Tracking of all recorded documents and title policies.
Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
Attention to detail
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good organizational skills
Good Word Processing skills
Minimum 1 - 3 years prior residential Loan Closing, Loan Funding, or Post Closing
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
* Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
* 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
* Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
* Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
* Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
* State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
* Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.