Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Account Executive-Advertising in the New York, NY area. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below! Immediate need.
Pay Rate-$33.77 an hour
Enterprise Creative Solutions is the in-house advertising agency for a large financial institution. The Account Executive will report to an Account Manager, and work on multiple lines of business with multiple clients on the Global Banking and Markets team.
The candidate will manage the relationship between Enterprise Creative Solutions and Bank internal marketing partners. They will be responsible for driving creative strategies, content execution, time frames and budgets in accordance with planned business goals. Build and maintain solid partnerships with marketing in support of the development and implementation of multi-channel deliverables in print (save the date, ads, invitations, brochures, other collateral) and digital (HTML). Primary responsibilities include project accountability to meet objectives, deadlines and workload. High volume. Agency is process driven, so comfort with close adherence to process is needed. The account role also requires strong relationship skills for work clients and internal Agency partners.
• 1-3 years of Advertising agency experience within financial services
• Strong PPT and Word proficiency
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to work autonomously and in a group environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent listening and consultative & partnership capabilities
• Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to influence & negotiate with business partners
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
“If you are currently working on an assignment through Adecco, please disregard. Thank you for your continued dedication and hard work.”
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled