Adecco Medical and Science has a Medical Technologist job available in Rochester, NY. The candidates must have an active NYS Clinical Technologist License, as well as some professional experience. This is a direct hire opportunity, working on the second or third shift. If working in a state of the art clinical pathology lab interests you, I encourage you to apply today!
The Requirements for the Medical Technologist job in Rochester, NY:
- Perform precise specimen analysis
- Recognize deviation from expected results and correct problems
- Participate in the installation, validation and correlation of new technology
- Maintain and monitor reagent inventories
- Assume responsibility for relaying important information and investigate laboratory problems as requested
- BS in Medical Technology or equivalent experience
- Active NYS Department of Education license required
- Background as Generalist preferred
- Must have at least 1 year of professional laboratory experience
If you are interested in this Medical Technologist job in Rochester, NY or any other Medical Technologist opportunities, please contact Adam Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org | 585-613-3032 or apply online at www.adeccousa.com
Adecco Medical & Science is a specialized medical division of the Swiss owned company Adecco, the 4th largest employer in the world. Our strengths in nursing, paramedical, pharmacy, technical support staff and quality assurance, give us a global platform from which to serve our many Clients.