Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a one-year contract Mechanical Test Engineer (Environmental) job located in Mountain View, CA. You must have experience with stress testing a diverse set of products to be considered for this position. You will be responsible for the test and qualification (environmental test: thermal, humidity, vibration, shock, EMI, ESD, pressure, drop, etc.) of the equipment.
Mechanical Test Engineer(Environmental) job responsibilities include:
• Determine environmental requirements by function and product and work with Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineers to develop testing plans
• Coordinate or conduct testing via 3rd party laboratories or using laboratory resources
• Independently post process data from environmental tests and present them to Design Engineers and suggest design improvements
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field
• At least seven years of experience
• Solid experience with test equipment (accelerometers, test chambers, etc)
• Strong knowledge of statistical analysis techniques
• Experience working in a multi-disciplinary small team
• Experience with optical systems in harsh environment
• Training in FEA simulations (vibrations and thermal simulations)
If you are interested in this Mechanical Test Engineer (Environmental) job in Mountain View, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mae Murphy at 408-481-9049 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled