A Retail Analyst job in Wheeling,IL is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. This requires a minimum of two years professional experience within the retail industry. In this role, you will utilize retail store information to effectively analyze category assortments in order to enhance the in-store customer experience. Additionally, this role requires expertise of the MS Excel application.
Retail Analyst job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for gathering retail information to analyze category assortments for merchandise plans within project timelines to effectively enhance in-store customer experience while improving product sales.
• Will use MS Excel capabilities to execute each strategy and criteria in conjunction with competitive benchmarks and analytics.
• Track sales, trends, distribution, promotions and consumer patterns, using both syndicated and internal retailer information to determine sales opportunities and issues.
• Degree major in finance, accounting, or business administration preferred, though not required.
• Two years’ experience is required.
• Requires financial analytical experience along with intermediate expertise of MS Excel and MS Access functionality.
• Previously held roles as a Category Analyst, Category Manager or similar are highly preferred.
• Familiarity with V-Lookups and Pivot Tables are required.
If you are interested in this Retail Analyst job in Wheeling, IL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mike Kuizin at 773-628-8241 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled