Alarm Tester Position in Bedminster, NJ.
Adecco Engineering and Technology, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a NOC Alarm Tester.
Main Responsibilities for the Alarm Tester in Bedminster NJ include:
• Primary contact for testing of remote network elements into the monitoring systems of the NOC.
• Utilize fault management tools including: NetExpert (VSM), Xpercom/Xng, and Remedy, to prepare checklists to record testing sessions.
• Maintain compliance with the Network Directive for testing standards.
• Determine Fault Group and document reasons for faults in failed tests.
• Route failed testing checklists to responsible parties for resolution.
• Attend and actively participate in Alarm testing meetings.
• Associates degree REQUIRED
• Experience with cellular, UNIX and some Help Desk Experience
• CCNA a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and phone communication skills
• Experience with routers and switches
To be considered for this position, please use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Heather Bennett at (732) 623-7177 or at email@example.com