A UI Developer job in Raleigh, North Carolina is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. As a member of the engineering team, you will collaborate with business stakeholders and UX designers to develop the front-end code for fixes and enhancements to the Oracle ATG Commerce platform that powers the customer's website. This includes collaborating on requirements definition, work estimates, production code, continuous integration, code reviews/testing and related activities. Your most valuable contributions will be high-quality production code and your willingness to work on related activities to get the job done.
The UI Developer job responsibilities include:
– Bachelor’s degree or relevant additional experience is required
– 5-7 years experience developing UI components for Java/J2EE web applications in a high traffic, high availability eCommerce setting
– 1-2 years experience developing UI components for Oracle ATG Commerce, especially the modules/features for Commerce, BCC, CSC and
– Exceptional command of client-side scripting and UI coding practices in a Java/J2EE web application setting
– Demonstrated experience working effectively in both waterfall and agile engineering methodologies
– Ability to communicate effectively with business stakeholders around problem definition and desired outcomes
If you are interested in this UI Developer job opportunity in Raleigh, NC then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Stephen Sanya at 919-484-8008 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled