A QC Chemist job in Fort Worth,TX needs to be filled immediately by Adecco Medical & Science. This is a six month contract opportunity with one of our pharmaceutical manufacturing clients. You must have experience working in a laboratory environment in the pharmaceutical industry. Additionally, you mist have experience working with compendia testing (US, EP, JP). Moreover, you must be willing to work second shift including a Saturday or Sunday. Adecco Medical & Science is a division of the world leader in medical and scientific professional recruiting.
QC Chemist job responsibilities:
• Attend all necessary meetings and acts as the specialist from concept through production
• Perform quality control tasks for electronic scanned images (ensure correct page count, orientation, legibility, & sort order)
• Upload electronic records into the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
• Prepare and issue laboratory notebooks
• File records and maintain paper files
• Other records management tasks to be defined as projects/tasks require additional effort and support
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or other relevant field
• Experience working in a chemistry lab in academia or industry setting
• Experience with HPLC, GC, titrations (manual and potentiometric), heavy metals, residue on ignition, Karl Fisher, saponification value, arsenic, etc.
• Must have good time management/multitasking
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Must have good communication and documentation skills
If you are interested in this QC Chemist job in Fort Worth, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled