Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Warehouse – Machine Operator job in Orlando, FL. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Machine Operator candidates will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - General Labor job include:
• Operated mill, lathe, drill, automatics, hone and lap, numerical control equipment and burr efficiently and safely
• Read blueprints, work from layouts and dimensions on drawings to perform assigned tasks
• Loaded, aligned and operated machines per drawing instructions
• Utilized micrometers, vernier calipers, overhead crane and hand tools
• Weighed ingredients to specific quantities using calibrated scales and balances
• Monitored machines for problems and troubleshooted problems
• Checked raw materials for quality and quantity ahead of loading into machine
• Prepared raw materials to be loaded into the machine
• Prepared tooling for changeovers and performed machine changeovers.
• Followed production instructions of supervisor to ensure quality
• Interacted with customers and visitors
• Carried out basic calculations with aid of a computer and calculator
• Followed written instructions and batch records
• Maintained quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and high standards
• Completed relevant documentation
• Cleaned and maintained equipment and work area
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
? Math Skills: Good math skills will help machine operators understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly.
? Problem Solving Skills: Machine operators will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
? Attention to Detail: Machine operators will work with precision equipment. Being off by millimeters could be a critical error. Keen attention to detail is required.
? Mechanical and Technical Skills: Some machines are controlled by computers and operators will need to work with CAD/CAM technology. Others are highly mechanical and operators will need to know how and why they work.
? Stamina: Machine operators often work long hours doing repetitive movements.
? Analytical Skills: Machine operators will need to read and understand blueprints, schematics, models and other specifications.
Must be available to work both 2nd and 3rd shift
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machine Operator job in Orlando, FL) or any related opportunities with Adecco.