all Adecco sites
Adecco Accounting & Finance
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Accounts Payable - Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accounting & Finance
$13 - $17 Hourly
Adecco is currently recruiting for experienced Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Clerks, in Downtown Pittsburgh area for a temporary job opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Clerks include but are not limited to the following:
• Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
• Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment.
• Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
• Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or nonpayable checks, or to return merchandise.
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
• Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
• Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts.
• Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
• Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the questioning of neighbors.
• Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
Candidates must meet the following Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Clerk requirements for consideration:
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• 1-4 years of experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Great communication and writing skills
We have openings on Monday – Friday daytime hours.
Pay for this position is $13-17.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Clerk related job opportunities with Adecco.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state