Our customer, a leader in the financial industry with locations from coast to coast, is searching for a Escrow Assistant. This Escrow Assistant is a contract position. This is a global Fortune 100 Company, and a foot in the door has the possibility to open additional opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends.
Position: Escrow Assistant
Pay Rates: $15.50
This position provides support to their Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings; ability to read lender closing instructions, prepare HUD-1 settlement statement, balance files, research transaction histories, prepares documents for closing, and ability to handle high call volume. Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
1-2 years experience as an Escrow Asst or a minimum of 3 years experience in a related real estate or title field.
Problem solving skills - Strong organizational skills.
Strong customer service, excellent verbal communication.
Strong computer skills; Word, Excel, Outlook.
How to Apply:
Click on the “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other mortgage related opportunity with Adecco.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
• State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.