Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking an experienced Departmental Administrative Assistant in Rapid City, SD for a temp to hire job opportunity. A Departmental Administrative Assistant performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, filing, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to foreclosure specialists that need attention. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for an Departmental Administrative Assistant include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
• Moving aged accounts to foreclosure sale, addressing low value properties timely, high balance reviews, lost liens to tax sale, prepare equity analysis with detail and accuracy, meeting FNMA timelines on each foreclosure file while closely monitoring attorneys and the overall quality performed on all daily job tasks.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
• Responsible for payment of delinquent Taxes and ensuring proper payment has been received by taxing jurisdiction.
• Meet department standards set forth on maintaining percentage of past due activities, daily productivity, managing current and accurate late codes, using delay codes appropriately
Departmental Administrative Assistant candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 4 year degree preferred but not required
• 1-3 years experience preferred
• Must be Proficent with Microsoft Excel 2003 and 2010
• Ability to type 40+ wpm
• Data entry of 5000net speed
We have openings on for office hours Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for this position is $10.50-13.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as an associate after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now at www.adeccousa.com to be considered for this position or any other Excel Data Entry Specialist job opportunities with Adecco.
When your application is complete, please call Adecco right away at 605.348.8010.