all Adecco sites
Adecco Accounting & Finance
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Mortgage Loan Underwriter
CA/Fraud Analyst (Level II)/99840
Financial Analyst (Level I)
Adecco jobs for you
Senior Financial Analyst
Accounting & Finance
$65000 - $85000 Annually
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced a Senior Financial Analyst for a full-time direct hire opportunity. Senior Financial Analysts generally study financial data to prepare forecasts of corporate, industrial and economic conditions to be used in making investment decisions. They also prepare spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs for financial reports. They also assess the relative quality of various securities in a given field.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Senior Financial Analyst include but are not limited to the following:
• Person should have 5+ years of solid experience preferrably within the Insurance Industry.
• Task at hand will be exposure based reporting
o create/maintain all accounting pivot tables from the access database
o populate TIVs and liability units and sq. ft. into the various exposure base spreadsheets. Knowledge of BDX, non BDX and ALAE BDX reports.
• Populate budget actual and assumptions as provided.
• Responsible for manageing the GLUK Report.
• Maintain and update the Indeminty Loss Advances status and Subrogation Liability report.
• Generate monthly, quarterly reports.
• Excellent Compensation and Benefits.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
• 5+ years of experience analyzing financial data in an Insurance Industry (commercial)
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
We have openings on the day shift only – Monday - Friday
Salary for this position is $65,000 - $85,000 DOE. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other accounting related opportunities with Adecco.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state