Nationwide company headquartered in Redding, CA, is looking for an enthusiastic, career-minded financial planner to help launch a new service that provides custom and comprehensive financial planning services to middle-income families. You will get to identify ways to create monthly cash flow, provide insurance and investment advice, and help clients plan ahead for retirement and major purchases such as a new home or a college education.
· Utilize a time-tested and proven methodology to prospect and meet with clients
· Prepare and present custom financial plans
· Obtain referrals and generate leads
· Exceptional people skills
· High emotional intelligence
· Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills
· Analytical thinking skills, organizational skills, PC proficiency
You will be provided with training and will be paid while you study to pass the Series 6, 63, and 65 securities licenses and California Life, Health, and Accident insurance licenses, which are required to perform your duties.
Your compensation package will include a competitive base salary and production bonus plan, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k), paid vacation and sick leave, and a positive, comfortable working environment.