all Adecco sites
Adecco Accounting & Finance
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Financial Analyst II
Receptionist/Case Analyst II
Adecco jobs for you
Accounting & Finance
Collection activity of assigned trade accounts receivable. Makes independent decisions, including follow-up on
payment commitments made by customers, recommendations to Management on agreements relating to necessary
repayment schedules. Systematic documentation of all daily collection activities is required.
- Functions as the primary customer contact for all collection related activities. Formulates collection strategies to
ensure timely customer payments. Reviews and works to resolve AR delinquencies within assigned area of responsibility,
including internal/external escalation to senior management as may be required.
- Will provide timely response to all customers inquires. Will prepare statements and other supporting documentation as
necessary to generate prompt customer payments and manage AR portfolio including customer refunds.
• Must possess Bachelors Degree and business experience or equivalent combination of education & business experience preferably in a Credit Collection.
• Must have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively through verbal interactions with both internal/ external customers. Must possess strong ability to effectively communicate through written correspondence, through presentations and in all situations requiring negotiation or direct customer interface.
• Requires strong knowledge of collection procedures. Must possess strong ability to create and maintain account relationships while effectively managing all past due account balances within assigned area of collection responsibility.
• Ability to work occasional overtime as required to meet business objectives
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state