all Adecco sites
Adecco Accounting & Finance
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Customer Master Data Analyst
Adecco jobs for you
Medical Billing Specialist
Accounting & Finance
$15 - $20 Hourly
Adecco Finance and Accounting is currently looking for multiple Medical Billing Specialists for a great temporary to permanent opportunity at our client located near downtown Minneapolis, MN.
• Duties may include:
• Data entry with a strong understanding of MS Suite, especially Excel and Medical Billing tools and software.
• Report generation and distribution.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Bill customers in a medical field in an effective and detail orientated fashion to optimize efficiency.
• Tasks may also include compiling, classifying, recording, verifying and maintaining data and payments to accounts payable and receivable records.
• Qualifications include the ability to perform the tasks as described a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school with courses in accounting, finance or business highly desirable.
• Computer proficiency with experience in Excel and Word required. Excellent written/verbal communication and phone skills.
Hours: Monday-Friday 1st Shift
Pay: Up to 14.00/hr
Length: 90 days temp to permanent position.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity! If you feel like you are a fit for this role, apply today!
Either a degree in Medical Billing (or related field) with a minimum of 2 years experience or 5+ years strong experince with Medical Billing.
A strong understanding of medical billing procedures.
A strong understanding with medical billing software and MS Excel.
A proven commitment to professionalism, serving a companies needs and a strong work ethic.
The ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state