all Adecco sites
Adecco Accounting & Finance
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Accounting & Finance
Adecco Finance and Accounting is looking for two Financial Analyst to work in Metro area in MN. Our customer is publicly traded, and has progressively grown for the past five years.
o Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking
o Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
o Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses
o Knowledge of economic and accounting principles
o Strong IT background/PC skills (Word, Excel proficient, PowerPoint)
o Improvement focused individual
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
o Responsible for monthly & quarterly close. Budgeting experience is preferred.
o Focus on margin/project and/or varience reporting analysis
o Support in the annual operating plan process
o Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required; CMA and/or MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance required with 5+ years progressive Financial Analyst expereince.
• Extensive experience in various (excel, PowerPoint, access) Microsoft tools required.
• Demonstrated success developing tools to improve financial analysis and financial system added value to the functional group
• Successful candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills with previous experience working with senior management on a routine basis.
• Proven experience working with and influencing cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
Standard, fast-paced office environment, with minimal travel required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your career to the next level. Apply with Adecco Finance and Accounting today!
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state