Adecco Finance and Accounting is looking for an outstanding Financial Analysts to work in Minneapolis, MN Metro area with a growing fortune 500 company. The contract has potential to go permanent for some one who performes well and showns added value to the company in a short period of time. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, then please apply today. Please make sure you meet most all the required experience before applying. This company is looking to hire the individual on as a perm (FTE) employee after productivity and work ethics are proven.
Looking for experienced Financial Analyst contractor with strong communication skills who is able to work with many groups of people, including Sr. Leadership/Sales Teams. Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics required and (MBA preferred). This professional should have 3+ years of various types of progressive analytical experience. Should have proven project mgmt skills and able to handle diverse workload. Experience with Advanced MS Excel, beginer MS Access, and SAP and/or Hyperion is required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses
- Knowledge of economic and basic accounting principles - preferred
- Strong IT background/PC skills (Word, Excel advanced)
- SAP and/or Oracle experience strongly preferred
- Improvement focused individual
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Not all are required but qualified candidates must meet at least six of the below criteria)
- Partner with management & senior leadership to understand revenue and saving opportunities
- Build sales, renewal and revenue quotas for the various positions supported
- Provide performance management reporting for talent reviews
- Support key initiatives through tracking of key product sales, incentives and promotions utilized to drive strategic vision
- Develop reporting and tracking around product specialist supported sales
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support
- Think creatively to assist the business in generating ideas to retain and grow/save revenue
- Initiate continual process improvement efforts that enhance timeliness and accuracy
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Responsible for monthly & quarterly close. Budgeting experience is preferred
- Planning, Forecasting, and Profit and Lose Reporting
- Margin/project and/or varience reporting analysis
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed may be related to areas not specified above such as: Cost Analysis, Equity Analysis, Revenue Analysis and other various special projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA, CMA or CPF canidates would be preferred.
- 3+ years experience in finance analyst area.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to handle a diverse workload with tight time frame requirements and competing resources
- Expereince in multiple areas of financial analysis, financial modeling, planning, forecasting and management reporting.
- Varience Reprting, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Market Analysis and Ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills. A proven ability to present information to all levels of management
- Finance and Financial Systems experience, including knowledge of SAP, (or an Oracle based system)is highly preferred.
- Salesforce.com, BEX and Business Objects exp are nice to have but not preferred.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on a team as well as independently and drive results
- Demonstrated success developing tools to improve financial analysis and financial system added value to the functional group
- Successful candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills with previous experience working with senior management on a routine basis.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your career to the next level. Apply with
Adecco Finance and Accounting today!