Adecco Finance and Accounting is looking for an outstanding Financial Analysts to work in Minneapolis, MN Metro area.
Looking for experienced Financial Analyst contractor with strong communication skills who is able to work with many groups of people, including Sr. Leadership/Sales Teams. Bachelors Degree in Finance/Acct required and (MBA preferred). This professional should have 5+ years of Analyst experience. Should have proven project mgmt skills and able to handle diverse workload. Experience with Excel, Access, and SAP or Hyperion is required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses
- Knowledge of economic and basic accounting principles
- Strong IT background/PC skills (Word, Excel advanced)
- SAP and/or Oracle experience strongly preferred
- Improvement focused individual
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with management & senior leadership to understand sales & revenue drivers and monitor performance against established targets.
- Build sales, renewal and revenue quotas for the various positions supported.
- Provide performance management reporting for talent reviews.
- Support key initiatives through tracking of key product sales, incentives and promotions utilized to drive strategic vision.
- Develop reporting and tracking around product specialist supported sales.
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Think creatively to assist the business in generating ideas to retain and grow revenue
- Collaborate with LSL, SAM Ops & Product Specialists business partners to deliver accurate and timely results, including relevant variance explanations.
- Actively participate in the annual Plan, MYR and LE processes by providing guidance, support and analytics.
- Initiate continual process improvement efforts that enhance timeliness and accuracy
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Responsible for monthly & quarterly close. Budgeting experience is preferred.
- Planning, Forecasting, and Pofit and Lose Reporting.
- Margin/project and/or varience reporting analysis
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed may be related to areas not specified above such as: Cost Analysis, Equity Analysis, Revenue Analysis and other various special projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA or CPF canidates would be preferred again
- 3+ years experience in finance analyst realm.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to handle a diverse workload with tight time frame requirements and competing resources
- Strong experience in basic accounting, financial analysis, financial modeling, planning, forecasting and management reporting.
- Varience Reprting, Cost-Benefit Analysis and Ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills. A proven ability to present information to all levels of management
- Finance and Financial Systems experience, including knowledge of SAP, Cognos, BEX and Business Objects
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on a team as well as independently and drive results
- Demonstrated success developing tools to improve financial analysis and financial system added value to the functional group
- Successful candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills with previous experience working with senior management on a routine basis.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your career to the next level. Apply with
Adecco Finance and Accounting today!