all Adecco sites
Adecco Accounting & Finance
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Saint Paul, MN
Accounting & Finance
$14 - $16 Hourly
Adecco has two immediate open positions for Business to Business Credit and Collections position in an Accounts Recievable Finance Department. Do not hesitate to apply today and work with one of the fastest growing fortune 500 companies in the state.
Accounts Recievable and Business to Business Collections Specialist
Description: Accounts Recievable
Pay Rate: up to 16.00/hr (no incentives - 1st party, polite and professional calls to Accounts Payable departments only)
Duties of this function include:
• Positive work attitude and willingness to succeed.
• Calling outside accounts payable departments (polite and friendly 1st party calls to an AP department) to collect on past dues. This is a must have skill so please do not apply if you have never had to make calls to collect money in a professional setting.
• Ability to collect on past dues by making 35 to 45 calls a day
• Ability to be assertive but polite and professional when making phone calls to Accounts Payable departments
• Manually entering claims into the vendor system and to timely review and check for errors.
• Data entry accuracy with the ability to type 40wpm and maintain a great attention to detail.
• Must communicate timely and often with supervisor to assess progress on claims entering and on any rejections of claims from data entry.
• Independently learn by communicating effectively with colleagues - Willingness to ask questions for help when needed.
• This job will require someone who is not only willing, but happy to complete other administrative duties such as Stuffing Envelopes, emailing, scanning and other duties as needed.
EDUCATION: High school graduate/GED is the minimum education required.
1-3+ years of Billing experience or entry level accounting clerk experience and a outgoing, freindly demeanor is a must.
Experience working as part of a group or team versus only as sole contributor.
AR and Collections backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
• Excellent data entry accuracy and throughout
• Strong Attention to detail
• Outstanding communication skills and strong phone skills area must!
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Word processing capabilities
• Highly proficient in Excel
• Flexible to varying workloads
• Attention to detail and a focus on achieving high throughput and timeliness
• Quickly assess problems and engage supervisor timely to resolve exceptions
• Regular hours (8-5) must be ok with some OT if necessary.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state