all Adecco sites
Adecco Accounting & Finance
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Accounts Receivable Specialist job in Minneapolis, MN
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounting & Finance
$15 - $17 Hourly
Join Adecco with this oustanding opportunity with a fortune 500. The Accounts Receivable Representative will also be reviewing and processing all Internal IC requests for invoices/credit memos. They will have responsibility for a variety of month end close activities such as journal entry postings and account reconciliations.
Medical Billing expereince is a plus but only a nice to have, you must meet the below criteria first tyo be considered. This AR position requires an incredible attention to detail and someone to be more analytical than many other AR positions. MS Excel Skills are a must!
- Research and resolve issues to assure timely and accurate settlement of transactions.
- Record monthly AR transactions in a timely/accurate manner and compute/provide associated netting information for monthly processing. Develop and maintain effective relationships with all IC trading partners.
- Inter-company non-system generated invoices.
- Aging reports
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Code documents according to company procedures.
- Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
- Claims expereince is not required but a plus.
Apply today today to take your career to the next level!
Minimum of a 2 year degree required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state