all Adecco sites
Adecco Accounting & Finance
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Accounting and Finance Opportunities job in Chicago, IL
Accounting and Finance Opportunities
Accounting & Finance
$40000 - $75000 Annually
We are currently looking for Accounting and Finance Professionals interested in contract opportunties.
We work hand in hand with several global Fortune 100 Companies, and a foot in the door has the possibility to open additional opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends.
If you are interested in jump starting your career, looking for your next assignment or want to make a move from your current position... Apply now!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
1. Financial Analyst
2. Business Analyst
4. Staff Accountants
5. Cost Accountants
6. Tax Specialist and Tax Accountants
8. Credit and Collection Specialist
9. Payroll Managers/Accountants
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other customer service related opportunities with Adecco.
Min. Under-graduate degree completed.
Min. 2 years of experience in the field.
Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Access)
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state