Adecco, the world leader in workforce solutions, has teamed up with a global leader in personal and business finance. Together, we are bringing the power of our human and financial capital to create desirable places for people to work. Adecco has immediate opportunities for a Mortgage Closer with this global leader, located in Richmond Va.
Position: Mortgage Closer, Richmond Va
Location: Richmond Va..
Hours: Full Time (3:00pm-11:00pm)
Pay Rates: Dependant upon experience
Length: Long-term contract, potential to go permanent
- Mortgage and title background (3 years minimum)
- Ability to work under aggressive time constraints
- Experience with mortgage assignment creation
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills
Job Summary/Primary Responsibilities:
Closes loans and disburses loan funds. Reviews all loan documents for completeness and accuracy. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks; works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Ensure all loans are closed in a timely manner and in accordance with the company's and investor's requirements. This position will be responsible for preparing broker and correspondent loan closing packages, and ordering funds at the appropriate time for scheduled funding. Reconcile HUD-1 to ensure correct loan settlement, review closed loan docs prior to funding and issue a funding number. Assure error free documentation prior to distribution of closing packages. Deal proactively with all parties involved in the loan closing to avoid and/or resolve problems at closing. Requires high school diploma or equivalent, minimum of 3 years experience in loan closing, general familiarity with mortgage marketplace, strong mathematical skills, excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills; strong oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other mortgage related opportunities with Adecco.
If you have any questions surrounding the application process, please feel free to contact Colin Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Just take a look at a few of the benefits available to you as a contractor:
- Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!