Adecco is hiring for Lockbox Specialists in the College Park, GA area. This is a contract position. Immediate need.
Position: Lockbox Specialists/night shift and weekends
Location: College Park, GA
• 6 months to 1+ years of banking, payment or account receivable processing experience.
• 8k – 10k ksph, Data Entry Proficiency, with 100% accuracy
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Flexible to work additional hours with little notice.
• Able to fully commit to the work schedule.
• PROVEN customer focus in a PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT
• PROVEN attention to detail in a production environment.
• PROVEN ability to continuously learn and adapt.
• PROVEN solid attendance record
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to learn and follow new procedures quickly.
• Perform other support operations functions as required.
• Comprehend and translate verbal, written and on-line instructions into action.
• Follow internal operational controls and bank standards.
Must be flexible and willing to learn multiple functions . Will be working in the Lockbox
Successful candidates will have prior experience working in a fast-paced, detail oriented, high volume production environment and will be familiar with environment that uses OPEX and KXT machines
Must be able to follow detailed instructions and process high volume, error free processing on a consistent basis
How to Apply:
Click on the “Apply Now” to be considered for this position and for resume submittal or call Debbie at 866-892-5140 X222# or email a resume to Debbie White.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.