Our customer, a leader in the financial industry with international locations, is searching for Sr. Business Analyst / Project Manager. This is a W-2 contract position with a global Fortune 500 Company. A foot in the door has the possibility to open additional opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends.
Position: Sr. Business Analyst / Project Manager
Location: Long Island City, NY 11120
Pay Rates: DOE.
Length: 6 Months (Can be extended)
Analysts are responsible for conducting Global Enterprise-Wide Customer Relationship Reviews involving “high risk” customers that either have accounts in multiple regions, in multiple countries and/or in the same country but across multiple business sectors. The Analysts are responsible for reviewing the customer cases, reviewing associated investigations, conducting research, documenting the investigations, and providing initial recommendations and supporting documentation. The Analysts consult with the Senior Analysts during the review process for guidance.
• Independently conduct searches, gather data and record evidence from internal systems, the internet and commercial databases
• Independently assess and analyze research results and conduct complex data analysis applying background knowledge and experience
• Conduct enhanced due diligence investigations in support of policies and procedures
• Conduct investigation using global standard policies, procedures and tools, aimed at meeting internal and external regulatory requirements
• Determine investigative and data analytics approach, use sound decision-making and discretion in making independent decisions that mitigate corporate risk at each decision point throughout the investigation
• Coordinate with Points of Contact as needed to identify additional information for GIU case analysis
• Obtain guidance from Senior Analysts or Regional Coordinators when necessary
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS:
• Four Year College Degree or equivalent experience
• Post Graduate Degree is a plus
• Two plus years experience in reviewing customer transactions for potentially suspicious activity and performing AML related investigations
• Two plus years experience in reviewing and approving Know Your Customer (KYC) files for complex banking products, performing analysis of customer information/transactions, conducting customer reviews and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
• Knowledge of the laws applicable to money laundering, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), The USA Patriot Act, OFAC, FinCEN requirements, and SAR requirements
• Excellent research skills, including experience with online research tools