Our client, a leader in the industry, is searching for a Loan Processor to work on a contract opportunity in the Glen Allen, VA market.
Review documentation required to complete verification of application information, including income and asset verifications.
Communicate with management and underwriter as required to ensure all parties are aware of documentation status and any outstanding requirements.
Follow written policies and procedures to ensure all verification documents are processed in accordance with company policy and in a compliant manner.
Perform other related duties as required or assigned by management. High school diploma,1 year of income document review, 2 years financial industry experience
2 years Mortgage Processing experience.
1 year experience working with government loan products
How to Apply:
Click on the "Apply Now" button to be considered for this or any other finance-related opportunity with Adecco.
Highlights of Working with Adecco
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Just take a look at a few of the benefits available to you as a contractor:
- Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Cente. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position, however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered.