all Adecco sites
Adecco Accounting & Finance
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Accounting & Finance
Adecco is HIRING for a leader in the banking industry!! Currently searching for a Writer-Procedures to work on a contract opportunity! Excellent opportunity!
Our ideal candidate will have strong experience in procedural writing.
Candidate will be responsible for creating, along with continual updating and managing procedural documents for lines of mortgage business. Must have 3 years procedure document writing and be an expert working with MS Word and MS office. Candidate must have ability to write procedures and documents with a step action structure
Excellent organization skills
3+ years procedural writing-procedure manuals, documents, etc.
Expert MS Word skills
How to Apply:
Click on the "Apply Now" button to be considered for this or any other finance-related opportunity with Adecco.
Highlights of Working with Adecco
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Just take a look at a few of the benefits available to you as a contractor:
- Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Cente. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position, however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state