all Adecco sites
Adecco Accounting & Finance
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Audit Manage job in Charlotte, NC
Accounting & Finance
Adecco is currently recruiting for Audit Manager for a large financial institution in Charlotte, NC
Position: Audit Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Hours available: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Contract: 3+ months
Pay: $53.00 per hour
- In-charge, generally for large/complex projects.
- May also participate in audits, generally as subject matter expert.
- Broadly recognized for knowledge/ understanding (technology, operations, financial, and regulatory) across multiple businesses and/or for demonstrated expertise in a critical subject matter area.
- Leads and/or oversees multiple concurrent projects.
- Assesses risk and control, and designs audit coverage across an auditable activity with limited guidance from the Engagement Supervisor or Senior Audit Manager.
- Communicates findings.
- Drafts and communicates final audit report.
- Leads multiple concurrent projects which are generally large in size and high in complexity.
- Able to present and maintain a professional stand on difficult issues with little or no guidance.
- Demonstrates professional skepticism and presents audit results in an objective and unbiased manner.
- Writes opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions.
- Escalates significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management.
- May execute limited managerial duties under the direction and oversight of the Senior Audit Manager
- Min 5 years auditing internal controls or SOX (prefer big 4 or internal audit of bank);
- Experience with capital markets or banking industry;
- CCAR specific knowledge related toBasel
- Counterparty Credit Risk risks, controls, and processes is required; -
- CPA or CIA;
- Experience / familiarity with AMP
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Tracy Giddy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state