Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Program Manager position inColumbus,OH. This is a contract opportunity working with one of our premier clients. As a Program Manager you will be responsible for creating & executing project plans, revises when appropriate to meet changing needs/requirements, identifies resources needed and assigns responsibilities and managing day to day operations of the project. If you feel that you would be a great fit for this position and meet the qualifications outlined below, please apply today!
Adecco is recruiting for a Program Manager in Columbus, OH
Location: Columbus, OH 43240
Hours available: 1st shift
Pay: $ 28.00 per hour
The key responsibilities:
Assist CLT Lender in determining collateral value of marketable securities
• Prepare credit write ups and documentation for fully secured credit facilities
• Provide analysis on new credit opportunities to internal team members, senior management, and the respective clients
• Assist in special projects such as portfolio reviews, credit and exposure reports
• Participate in regular credit training to continually enhance credit skills
• Communicate with Capital Advisors and other team members on rates on current facilities and collateral values
• Respond to Lender/ Banker/ Client Service/ Capital Advisor inquiries
Strong analytical skills, including financial analysis
• Interest in structuring credit transactions
• Ability to interact effectively with internal stakeholders
• Ability to learn about financial derivatives, investments and wealth advisory capabilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to complete projects with limited supervision
• Bachelor's degree in finance or related field
• Minimum GPA of 3.2
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Tracy Giddy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center of Excellence, NOT the local Adecco office.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled