all Adecco sites
Adecco Accounting & Finance
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Fraud Investigator/ Case Management Resolution job in San Antonio, TX
Fraud Investigator/ Case Management Resolution
San Antonio, TX
Accounting & Finance
Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for an Investigator/ Case Management Resolution in San Antonio, TX. This is a 1 year+ contract opportunity working with one of our premier clients. As an Investigator/ Case Management Resolution you will conduct investigations which include acts of fraud directed at our client and its members and/or files regulatory reports according to legal requirements. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Conduct investigations which include acts of fraud directed at USAA and its members and/or files regulatory reports according to legal requirements. Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex work assignments and problem resolution to support other team members.
Supplier resources will have the following skills / experience / background:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in corporate fraud investigations, federal, state, local or military law enforcement.
• 3-5 years of relevant financial industry experience
• Skill to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
• Ability to use Microsoft Office tools and applicable systems
• Effective writing and oral communication skills
Knowledge / Skills / Attributes:
• Experience working with sensitive and confidential customer data.
• Ability to adapt, to analyze issues and make decisions and to collaborate and listen effectively
Tasks: The following itemized tasks are to be provided by Supplier in the performance of Services described under this JOB DESCRIPTION.
• Conduct investigations of suspected or known criminal activity which include acts of fraud directed at USAA and its members.
• Organize investigative results, obtain and preserve evidence, and present findings. Document investigations in the Enterprise Financial Crimes Case Management system and make recommendations for prevention of subsequent similar occurrences.
• Conduct interviews of members and other individuals associated with specific acts or conduct associated with conduct under investigation, and documents the results of the interview.
• Review transaction data to detect fraudulent patterns and trends in support of the investigative process activities.
• Prepare Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) in compliance with established regulatory guidelines and time frames.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with various business partners and provide advice regarding fraud prevention and other loss prevention topics in order to become a trusted advisor.
• Maintain liaison with law enforcement agencies and other institutions to ensure the corporation is informed of all relevant potential risks.
• Work with in-house counsel, as well as collections, to aggressively pursue restitution for losses.
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
Candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. If you have any questions, you may email Laura Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 631-844-7362.
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center of Excellence, not the local Adecco office.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state