Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant position in Boston, MA. This is a contract opportunity working with one of our premier clients. As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for examining, analyzeing and interpreting accounting records to prepare statements and/or advise management. Ability to manage resources as needed. If you feel that you would be a great fit for this position and meet the qualifications outlined below, please apply today!
Adecco is recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Boston, MA
Location: Boston, MA 02108
Hours available: 1st shift
Contract position that could last until the end of the year
Pay: $26.39 per hour
The key responsibilities:
Review Shareholder applications to ensure compliance with all requirements for acceptance as outlined by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), fund prospectus, and Investor Relations policies, and AML/KYC
• Perform quality review for all documents, KYC documentation, financial transactions and account maintenance transactions. Document, identify and note changes, and complete Transaction Processing for set ups and correction.
• Consistently meet or exceed established quality requirements for processing activities.
• Create and perform Quality Control review
• Organize and maintain filing system for all KYC, account setups and transaction processing documents specific to individual funds, departmental daily work, and management reporting.
• Assist with retrieval of documents needed for research purposes and ensure timely accessibility of critical records.
• Scan all filled records requests into the document management system for future reference.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The candidate must be a self starter who is able to work independently in a fast paced, results driven environment.
Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization skills
Strong interpersonal skills to build strong, cohesive relationships
Ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized fashion
A college degree or comparable working experience required
Prefer 5+ years of accounting experience
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Tracy Giddy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center of Excellence, NOT the local Adecco office.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled