A Financial Analysis Manager job in Denton, TX is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. You must have a minimum of five years experience in a financial analyst role. You will be responsible for managing plant accounting and analysis functions and personnel to provide efficient, effective services and support to the manufacturing plant. You will also prepare and review monthly account reconciliations rations and division accounting. The salary range for this position will be based off experience and will be between $75,000 and $85,000 per year.
The Financial Analysis Manager job responsibilities include:
- Manage plant accounting responsibilities ensuring that policies, procedures, and internal controls, including Sarbanes–Oxley, are effective and operating.
- Direct the preparation of timely, accurate, and meaningful financial reports, cost analyses, budgets, and forecasts.
- Participate in month-end closing duties, including preparing and reviewing journal entries, analyzing key accounts and reporting results to the financial reporting group.
- Prepare and review monthly account reconciliations.
- Partner with operations department managers to ensure budgets and forecasts are achieved.
- Train, develop, and retain a well-qualified staff through the execution of a plan which includes recruitment, internal promotion, and evaluation.
- Ensure accurate inventory valuation based on performance of interim inventories, factor reviews, and assistance in planning and executing a bi-annual physical inventory.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance with five to eight years of experience in accounting required.
- CPA or CPA candidate required.
- Experience in manufacturing accounting required.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, technical, information systems, and communication skills.
If you are interested in this direct hire Financial Analysis Manager job in Denton, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dustin Jarvis at (469)287-0619 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled