Adecco Staffing Agency places the right people in the right jobs! Adecco is recruiting for all office postions. If you have previous office, customer service or administrative experience, call us today!! Apply online using the following instructions:
Responsibilities for Office Clerk Administrative Assistant include but are not limited to the following:
Operate telephone to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
File and maintain records.
Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents
Drug screen and background checks are required for these positions. Don't delay, apply today! For immediate consideration, please follow these instructions to apply online:
1. Please go to http://www.adeccousa.com through INTERNET EXPLORER
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Fill in all sections numbered 1-4 in the area that says Join Us
4. Include zip code 16801
5. Please attach your resume to your application online
Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
1. Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
2. Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
3. Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
4. State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
5. Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
After completing your application, an Adecco representative will contact you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone our office at 814-231-0463. Don’t miss out on this Great Opportunity!