Our customer, a leader in the financial industry with locations from coast to coast, is searching for multiple Collections Representatives. Collections Representatives interact with customers to collect on delinquent customer accounts. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position: Collections Representative
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Hours: 1st and 2nd Shift
Pay Rates: $12
Length: Temp to Hire
* Reviews, negotiates, and recommends actions for proposed foreclosure or repossession alternatives
* Monitors delinquencies, foreclosures, and bankruptcies to ensure compliance with guidelines
* Conducts research, evaluates data from multiple sources, and makes strategic actionable decisions
* Utilizing multiple computer applications, accurately record all collection efforts and information gathered from customers
* Provides customer solutions to moderately complex or escalated issues by providing seamless delivery of service, sales and/or fulfillment requests by answering calls in a call center environment.
* May perform routine account-related transactions for banking customers
* May handle escalated issues by successfully navigating the organization to resolve customer requests.
* Accountable for collection of customer accounts for the bank
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Candidates must have no less than 2 years of recent customer contact/support experience in order to be considered.
* 1-2 years of Collections experience with in the banking industry a plus but not required
* Candidates must also have BASIC computer knowledge;
* Ability to work the required days and hours as listed in the job requisition without any absences or vacation time in order to attend mandatory training
* Zero tolerance for poor attendance or tardiness.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
* Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
*401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
* Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
* Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
* Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
* State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
* Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other customer service related opportunities with Adecco.
If you are interested please apply online at adeccousa.com select office Cincinnati Central Industrial #0077.