all Adecco sites
Adecco Office & Administrative
-- Category --
Administrative & Clerical
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Recruiter (Full Cycle Automotive/Manufacturing) Job- Clanton,AL job in Clanton, AL
Recruiter (Full Cycle Automotive/Manufacturing) Job- Clanton,AL
Administrative & Clerical
$16 - $20 Hourly
***Speciality Production & Quality Recruiting*** New applicants only...Seeking creative, expressive Production Plant Recruiter with an eye for detail. Under general supervision and in accordance with corporate policy, Controls Business procedures, EEO guidelines, and sound human resource practices, screens, and secures low to mid complexity positions. Work closely with Talent Acquisition Manage and Sourcing Specialist to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at securing candidates that meet diversity and overall recruiting goals and achieve hiring plans.
1. Work closely with Hiring Managers and Sourcing Specialist to understand business needs and to develop recruitment strategy to source and secure qualified candidates.
2. Ensure cost-effective methods and techniques of sourcing are selected within budget.
3. Manage the relation with internal and external sourcing resources in order to fill the position in a timely and cost effectively matter.
4. Disposition candidates sourced and manage the candidate experience through the recruiting process.
5. Present qualified candidates to hiring manager
6. Serves as the liaison between the candidate and management during the interview and selection process.
7. Present offer to candidates.
8. Close position in the system and notify candidates not selected
9. Maintains complete and accurate Applicant Logs for EEO data recording and reporting requirements.
10. Provides ad hoc recruitment reports and statistics to management to assist in the planning and forecasting of recruitment needs.
11. Develops and implements Behavioral interviewing techniques.
Bachelor¿s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent. Requires three to five years of staffing and recruiting experience. Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and HR software packages. Positive customer service attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of recruiting/placement laws and practices.
Industrial Production & Quality Recruiting Experience: 3+ years
Must have strong creative sourcing skills
Has potential to be temp-permanent
Flexibility with candidate working virtual
Have a strong recruiting background: 3+ years
Must fit all criteria closely to be considered. Select Apply now if you fit the qualifications.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state