Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Receptionist job in Enrico, CA. This is a temporary opportunity. As a receptionist you will answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Receptionist job include:
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
• Greet office visitors entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
• Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or fax machine
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public
• Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents
• File and maintain records
• Provide information about establishment, such as office location, employees within the organization, or services provided
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries
• Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents
• Receive payment and record receipts for services
• High School Diploma
• 2+ years of experience as a receptionist
• Organized, and able to multi-task
Pay for this position is $10-$12/hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Receptionist job in Enrico, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled